Monday, April 4, 2016

Another year

Three years ago, I took a picture of my back porch garden on April 4th.  The following year, I went in early April, as I often do, to look at what I had from a year ago, and lo and behold, I had taken a picture on the same day the previous year. 


I now like to take photos on April 4th every year, so I can compare the growth. It is fun to compare the differences.




The dwarf pomegranate has really grown this year, and the middle two rose bushes have filled it quite a bit.  I lost the diamianta and need to replace it with something else.  But I have spent so much time working in the front beds, that this bed just hasn't gotten much attention.


April 4, 2015


The last two years had some late freezes - whereas this year had almost no freeze! 

April 5, 2014



April 4, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips