Sunday, August 1, 2021

Happy First Day of August


The flowers and plants are really loving the extra rain we have gotten this summer.  But even in the hottest, driest of days, this solar garden I planted two years ago still shines!

Filled with my toughest heat-loving plants, I just really love how it turned a dry brown patch of dirt into this gorgeous collection of colors.  It is certainly the highlight of my August yard.  And the Obedient plant, which has never flourished anywhere else, is gorgeous in this bed!!  I love the interplay of purple, red and yellow!

I bought the large pot last year (maybe two years ago?) and have not know what to put in it.  This year, I decided to fill it with Silver pony foot.  And I love the way it cascades over the sides, looking almost like water.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips